Sunday, October 27, 2013

The end of Top Trance Mix (For now)

Hi!

It has been almost 3 years of Top Trance Mix radio show. 34 episodes of the best Trance & Progressive music. More than 4000 downloads of all over the world. I'm very proud of all of that. And I want to say to you: Thank you very much to all my listeners. 

I'm sad to say that the show has come to the end. The reason is because I work and I don't have much time. The other reason is because I'm focusing on my producing skills. You may noticed that for a while I have been doing Mashups. I want to move to next level and produce something new. 

In title says (For now). May be and, if I have time, I'm will mix occasionally, new series of Top Trance Mix. But those will be specials.  

Thank you again and stay tuned for new things happening on this site.


No comments :

Post a Comment